My Protein Coffee Bread is a go-to to recipe when I'm craving something sweet. Because it's HIGH-PROTEIN, it makes a perfect breakfast or pre-workout snack too. Not of a coffee drinker? Out of GHOST® Whey Coffee Ice Cream? No worries, this recipe is DELICIOUS AF when made with every GHOST® Whey flavor — enjoy!
- 1 Scoop GHOST® Coffee Ice Cream Whey Protein
- 56 grams Coconut flour
- 1 Egg + 1 Egg White
- 1 cup Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 28 grams Coconut Oil – Melted
- 1 cup Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- Stevia – to taste
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 15 grams Walnuts- Crushed
- 2 tbsp Butter- Softened
- 1 tsp Stevia
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar *Or Brown Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Mix together protein powder, coconut flour, stevia, salt, and baking powder
- In a separate bowl, mix cashew milk, yogurt, egg, egg white, vanilla
- Quickly mix together the wet ingredients with the dry, as the coconut flour will start to thicken. Add melted coconut oil + mix together.
- If the batter is too thick add more cashew milk.
- Spray an 8x8 pan with non-stick spray. Add batter. And, spread evenly.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the topping ingredients
- Swirl the topping over the top of the cake batter
- Bake for 30-35 minutes
- Serves 8
SHOP GHOST® WHEY HERE
Written by @haleycairo