GHOST® PROTEIN APPLE CRISP
- 1 1/2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar Alternative)
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Scoops of GHOST® WHEY "APPLE CIDER DOUGHNUT"
- 3/4 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 6 tbsp. Butter
- 6 tbsp. Unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 tbsp. Egg Whites
- 3 Cups Apple, Chopped
- 1 tbsp. Sweetener
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl
- Add wet ingredients and mix thoroughly
- Chop apples into small bite-sized chunks and toss with sweetener, lemon, and cinnamon
- Spread half of the crumble mixture over the bottom of a parchment-lined 9"x9" baking pan. Press down well.
- Spread apples over the bottom oat layer, then sprinkle remaining crumble over top, pressing down lightly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Top with ice cream and enjoy!