CHEF BOB'S GHOST® HOT COCOA BROWNIES
The Hot Cocoa Brownies featured in an episode of GHOST® Building The Brand (AKA the winning recipe @Ricky). These protein brownies make holiday gains delicious. Enjoy, Legends!
- 1 Scoop GHOST® High Protein Hot Cocoa Mix
- 60g Complete Pancake Mix
- 3g Baking Powder
- 3g Splenda
- 8g Sugar Free and Fat Free Pudding Mix
- 1 Egg
- 50g Greek Yogurt
- Water to form batter consistency
- Preheat your oven to 400F
- Combine dry ingredients
- Combine greek yogurt and egg into dry ingredients and mix to form batter. Use extra water if batter is too thick to get right consistency.
- Use cooking spray to coat a 9x9 brownie tray.
- Transfer the mixture to the tray and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Pull out of oven and allow to cool.
- Cut brownies into thirds horizontally and vertically to make 9 servings,
Written by @bkupniewski
This is a carousel without non-rotating slides. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.